Thursday, October 14, 2010
That's a lie. I miss you terribly. It's just Norah speaking. Probably not the best choice of music while I'm sitting alone, but it was Damien Rice up until that point, so I think it's a step in the right direction. This weekend is going to follow suit with the last few weekends I've had. An insane amount of homework, mostly my fault, or my knack for procrastination why I have so much due all on the same day.

I'll be hearing the washing machine for the next 4 hours, because that's how long it takes to do one load of laundry. Maybe I shouldn't change my underwear so many times in one day.

There's rumor of a plan to visit Ocean Park this evening for a Halloween outing. Ocean Park is I guess a pretty big deal here in Hong Kong as far as theme parks go. Roller coasters, lots of people, zoo attractions, it's pretty legit so I've heard. And apparently their Halloween shindig is a good time. However, considering that Halloween is still 2 weeks away, I'm opting out of this weekend outing, especially considering the amount of work I have to do.

At the end of the month I also get to register for classes for the next term. I'm really excited because I can finally take Color Theory. It's been a quiet appreciation of mine (am I quiet about the things I appreciate very often?). I love color and I want to know it intimately. Did I say that? Yes. Do you think color likes red wine? Holding hands? I have butterflies in my tummy.

Ever want something so badly, but you can't have it? Something that you've NO idea why it can't be yours, but it just can't. Like when your parents told you "because I said so" when you asked why you couldn't do something or eat some snack before dinner or watch some show and they had no real valid reason why you couldn't. Frustrating, right?

That's where I stand. Only in the metaphoric sense, because really, some things aren't things and not all things are meant to be owned. But I want it so badly.


I'm now 6 minutes past the time allotment I allowed myself to sit and do nothing before the onslaught of work began. I bid you farewell. More pictures next time.

0 comments: